Friday, October 1, 2010

AHHHH!

Oh my gosh, you guys!
I have been MIA for quite awhile now. I sort of shut down after I finished my thesis film. lol Speaking of which, if you have not had the pleasure of seeing it, check it out on my youtube page here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgiVYqttKBM

I won't post it on here because the uploader thingy is SUPER slow. SO! just please check it out on my youtube! :)

In other news, I have sort of stopped art and just focused on working/repairing my social life after having absolutely no life for 3 and half years. lol
But now that I am over it, I have decided to try and pursue making a web series involving my dog characters that I love so dearly. SO! That being said, my first upload here is not going to be too exciting. This is my re-design for my main character, Greta. Now, I really REALLY loved my design for Dumpling in my thesis. So I decided to make Greta a sort of Dumpling hybrid. As you can see, they are very similar now. It is pretty much Dumpling with jeans on....and a little bit of a different body type. She won't be quite as squat as before. But anywhoo! Check it out. And I promise, more designs are on the way!!!!

No comments: